Meniti senja keseorangan

So lovable right? :-)

Haha,I'm not going to write about that baby ๐Ÿ‘†that I named Falisy(sukesukehatijekan).I wonder who had gave birth to such a cute baby.I found his photo at Google.

Actually,I want to talk about the missing love in some human.It's saddening to see the old people who has been thrown away into the rumah orang-orang tua.Is that what they deserve after almost a hundred years of struggling in life?
Finally they have to be alone in their last remaining time.I wonder how could their children do that(if they have children).How could they?even seeing old man selling vegetables or nasi-nasi at pasar and nobody buy it could make us sad and want to hug them(not old man haha).
How could they,imagine we throw away the people who raised us.The person who we meet everyday when we're growing up.They love us unconditionally.
Then,when we have everything,the love just get disappear like that?
Oh my,that's never a love!
That's a sad truth about human,unexpectable.
That's why I'm afraid to be in love (kuuuuuuuuhhhh!)
For children outside there,don't do that to your parents ya.It's so saddening to see orang tua terbuang.The wrinkled skin around their sad eyes with so little option on what they can eat.Old people are like children,the workers in that rumah-rumah orang tua could lost their patient on them.Love your parents.
And to all muslims Allah tells us to respect our parents and to birru walidain(berbakti).And derhaka is a sin.


Sekian,bicara banyak isinya kurang.


From Wana with Love ๐Ÿ’•



No comments: