Every Face of Beauty

After all,roses are always lovely right?

Beauty are an unmerited gifts,given randomly to people(here I would like to talk on women's beauty).How can someone be considered as a beauty?For me a beautiful face would have thick lashes,wide eyes,bright iris in any color,high cheekbones,tall nose and full lips.Other characteristics in a face I would put them in the cute or sweet looking categories.People may have other perceptions in describing a beautiful face.Cantik itu subjective after all.
 When I was a kid,some people would compare me with my lovely younger sister,yes,I was quite plain at that time.So,until I was officially a teenager,I was lack of confidence about my beautiness(ntah apa punya vocab).It made me quite down at that time,I thought that having a beautiful face is a very crucial part in any girl's life,and me not having it at that time was very dissapointing How pitiful right?A little girl being stressed out for not being pretty.I had always imagined that I would grow as a very dull looking lady.At that time I  not really know how important to be grateful,and how every girl's look would change once they bloom after puberty.
In consequences of that painful childhood experience,I have grew an obsession to observe every single pretty lady(that I know).I love to know so much about them,their personalities,their achievements,how their siblings look like,their dark sides,their marriage life,and their happiness.I  love to describe what make those ladies beautiful with my friends,even they not really into that topic.
And I learn that beauty doesn't really guarantee someone attractiveness.They said you have to be confident to look attractive.Maybe that's true,people still call very very shy girls lowong even they're  lovely.They're just very eye pleasening. And it's very saddening to be called lowong.Being confident doesn't mean you are dare to talk in public with a mic all the time,to give a talk you must be very good in talking.Being confident with your looks and yourself is enough to make you could mend in with people and make yourself attractive.Tapi ikhtilat kena jaga lah,jangan terlampau pula.
             
Having bad manners with beautiful face such a big spoil.Yang ini nak tengok pun menyampah.And you should not use your beauty to gain attention,Allah forbids women to show off their beauty to ajnabi, that would open path to zina.Nowadays we see a lot of muslimah even the niqabis posting their pictures in social medias improperly to gain likes or loves.It's such a shame.And indeed,Allah gives us beauty to test us.It's such a gift for us to see beautiful faces around us,and sometimes we see it in the mirror.We should be gratfull by 'using' it right.
    Macamana pun rupa kita,we should appreciate it,we're all Allah's creation,we're all beautiful.And Allah tak menilai rupa kita,melainkan hanya taqwa.Dan mencapai redha Allah adalah sasaran hidup kita,bukannya mendapat pujian manusia semata.For all women,macamana hodoh pun kita rasa diri kita,jodoh tetap ada in shaa Allah(hehe,jangan risau).Sekian bicara banyak isinya tiada.

From Wana with Loveđź’•





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salaam. You are beautiful too,especially when you take off your specs. You know what,every kakak sulung is beautiful bah. Matured-ly beautiful.

Unknown said...

Waalaikumsalam sis...haha,thank you,whoever is this,you must know me right?