When I supposed to enjoy,but I didn't

Bahagiamu deritaku (candid tau ni) 

 Shortly after the  PMT ended up,my new kenalan both from Sabah and Sarawak created a group for all of the members,including me.In the early scroll,I saw this:

Person: siapa kawan kamu yang paling susah senyum(I don't know the point of asking this actually)
Gojes 1:Iwana
Gojes 2:Iwana

Yes,it's me.Loud and clear.I'm not offended actually,it's true after all,I smile sangat sikit all through the programme.Even it supposed to be fun,since majority of the time we were visiting tempat-tempat best,I didn' really excited.During my vacation to Langkawi with my besties and our wonderful teachers 2 months ago,I was happy like monkey got banana.Nisbah saya senyum masa program dan Langkawi ialah 1:15.

Ya, aku tak salahkan PMT,it was outsanding,marvellous.Cuma setting saya tak betul.Berikut merupakan alasan napa saya tak ceria masa tu:

#1.I was the only participant from our school,which was the only sekolah agama student,I cannot really mend in with them.Cara kita berbeda.

#2.I was emotionally unstable during that period,my classmates would know why,and my roomates too,thank you for being with me roomates,they knew my problem.I thought this vacation could distract me,but not pula.

#3.Masa dia agak padat,aku pulak jenis lambat macam slug,soo,stress sikit.

#4.I had visitted some of the places(only two actually),but Ice City was great,I did enjoy there.

Kesimpulannya,it's not ur faults friends,it was only me,with my broken heart.Sorry abang2 kakak2 fasi kalau saya tak supportive,timing salah gima.Btw,the program was great,haza mumtaz minkum.I was impressed,I had learnt a lot there.Thank you.For Miza and Diana,thank you banyok for being with this baby tua hihi.


Amazing view from our room.

From Wana with Love 💕

No comments: