people and pain

Credit :fb

    It has been days since I wrote my last entry.Well,I was quite busy,school would start soon,yeah,huhuhu.So,when I was scrolling the facebook,I saw that ☝ picture,and I was touched.I always got uncomfortable with oversensitive people who get upset or sad for a very small matter.And it happened that I realized that I am oversensitive too(it always happens that things I hate are what I have/am too)when I told my friend about something that made me very sad and down she said;
                                                     
                                                              "Itu ja pun"
 
    When I saw that pic☝,it made me think that 'sensitiveness' is a trait that exists naturally in people with different scale.People who are too sensitive would cry even for some things that others do or say that not even confirmed being directed to them.And it's quite good too because those people are alert with others change of mood so they would act rightfully when around that moody people.
    Talking about being sad about some things,yes it is right that it does not matter how sensitive you are,when it hurts you,it hurts you.People view saddening things differently,some things that are not hurting others would be hurtful to them based on what had happened in their personal life.It could be too depressing when they have to hear that one thing that are really really umh to them.For example,people who rarely or never being insulted or people never talk harshly to them would get hurt when someone did that to them,even when that certain someone doesn't really mean it.While others would just be okay with that.
      I don't know if that too sensitive attitude which leads to overthinking could be changed because some mature people still have that attitude,maybe it's a gift actually.However,it causes people around them especially their closest friends and family members have to be careful with their actions and words.And it's quite hard when we don't even know that they are this oversensitive species.
      Idk,that picture☝ kinda want to say that oversensitive doesn't exist because what hurts you,hurts you,but people who are too sensitive does exist right?😅
 

Sekian, bicara banyak isinya kurang.

From Wana with Love 💕

No comments: